DATES & PRICES
GREENLAND DOGSLED EXPEDITION
OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTS:
- Limited Group Sizes: Join a trek now, as we limit our group sizes.
- Covid Testing: Some of the countries we visit require that you take a Covid test prior to arriving. Each country has their own requirements. As you get closer to your departure, please contact our office to find out the latest requirements of the country you will be visiting.
- Baggage transfers in Kulusuk, Greenland
- 2 nights of lodge accommodation in Kulusuk (fully catered)
- Dogsled teams and mushers for the full expedition
- Use of snowsuit, mitts, sleeping bag and mat, down jacket
- Expedition and camping equipment
- Expedition food and fuel
- Safety and communications equipment
What's Not Included
- International return flights from your home country to Iceland
- Travel insurance and tips to crew
- Personal expedition equipment
- Any extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. delayed flghts and extra accommodation)
Included in the cost of your trip is an Emergency Evacuation Membership by RIPCORD, the world's premiere evacuation company. Once you have signed up for your trip we will automatically enroll you for membership. We have had decades of experience with emergency evacuations and have refined professional evacuation protocols with Ripcord specifically for each trip we run. During any emergency Ripcord is responsible for all final decisions regarding the need and method of evacuation. Your membership covers medical and political emergencies as well as natural disasters.
During the devastating 2015 earthquake in Nepal we worked arm in arm with Ripcord to evacuate our entire group all the way home from 16,000 ft. near Everest Base Camp.