DATES & PRICES
GREENLAND DOGSLED EXPEDITION
OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTS:
- Limited Group Sizes: Our Greenland Dogsled Expedition is limited to 5 members only, so reserve your place now.
- No Cancellation Fees: Cancel for any reason up to 3 weeks before departure for a full refund.
- Single Accommodation: Due to the small campsites, there is no single accommodation on this trip.
- Baggage transfers in Kulusuk, Greenland
- 2 nights of lodge accommodation in Kulusuk (fully catered)
- Dogsled teams and mushers for the full expedition
- Use of snowsuit, mitts, sleeping bag and mat, down jacket
- Expedition and camping equipment
- Expedition food and fuel
- Safety and communications equipment
What's Not Included
- International return flights from your home country to Iceland
- Travel insurance and tips to crew
- Personal expedition equipment
- Any extra expenses due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. delayed flghts and extra accommodation)
All trip members are required to have evacuation membership. This covers you for a professional and efficient air evacuation for emergencies related to medical, security and natural disasters. Ripcord is owned by evacuation professionals and is the company we have used for many years.
We have worked out a discounted membership premium for Tusker trip members. This special rate is determined by your age and the length of your trip. You will receive a website link to sign up. If you do not enroll, then we will automatically sign you up before the trip and the premium will be reflected in your Tusker statement. You will be enrolled for your Tusker trip dates only, so contact us if you’d like to extend to other portions of your trip.
National Park fees and internal airfares can change without notice.