Find dates and prices for your Greenland Trek
You will be automatically enrolled for emergency air evacuation coverage with RIPCORD, Tusker’s air evacuation company. We have negotiated very reasonable premiums for Tusker clients. These premiums vary according to the length of coverage you require for your trip, and will be reflected on your Tusker statement.
6-12 members. In the event the group size falls below the minimum number and we are forced to cancel the trip, we will notify you 45 days before departure, and will be happy to reschedule you on another departure, or refund you the full land cost. As we will not refund any airfare, we suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance to cover the cost of any airline cancellation penalties.
The cost is per person, double occupancy and quoted in US dollars. The land cost does not include any airfare, including the flight Iceland/Greenland, or evacuation coverage. Flight costs can change without notice.
No single accommodation is offered on this trip due to the small size of the lodge and gear restrictions. We will match you up with a tripmate of the same gender. If there is an odd number of trip members and you are foced to tent alone, we will not charge you extra for the single tent.
- Airport transfers in Greenland.
- Baggage transfers between Kulusuk airstrip and the lodge.
- 2 nights’ half board accommodation at a lodge in Kulusuk.
- All food during the trip.
- Boat transfers: Kulusuk to the start, Ikasaulak to camp 2, finish point to Kulusuk.
- Boat support to move baggage between camps.
- Tents, stoves and cooking equipment.
- Polar bear deterrents.
- Sat phone and PLB for trip emergencies.
- Services of a UIMLA International Mountain Guide & Assistant guide.
- International flights from your home to Iceland & Greenland.
- Extra hotel night in Iceland at start and at end of trip.
- Airport transfers in Iceland.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal gear.
- Airline baggage fees.
- Any costs incurred due to weather or infrastructure disruptions.
- Tips to crew.